Pages

Beautiful things for you and your home!

Lots of homely thoughts on sewing, baking, papercrafts, gardening and all the things that go towards making your house a home

Friday 23 December 2011

Oh Christmas Tree

Another project borrowed from the fabulous Debbie Shore. These little Christmas trees were supposed to go into some cute mini tin buckets that I found but the template I cut out ended up being a bit small so I need to make some more that are a little bit bigger for those.


Because it came out a bit smaller than planned I decided to fix a ribbon on the top and hang it on my bureau. I love the freshness of the gingham fabric with this shape. I think this, combined with the pale turquoise of the little buckets I bought, will look lovely. That's the plan, anyway :)

Hope you like it! Once again, all thanks goes to Debbie. She has her own website at http://www.shortcutstosewing.co.uk/ which is well worth a visit. The forum is friendly and knowledgeable and a nice place to visit.

Merry Christmas! x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback, thoughts and ideas but please be kind and play nice so that it is enjoyable for everyone. Thank you :)